Friday, March 29, 2013

possible guest for the summer!

My cousin's daughter may be staying with us this summer as she needs to be in Indy for an internship. It's not decided yet (she is looking into the possibility of staying with college friends) but I'm still excited and making plans to clear out an extra room for her use.

Yay for Friday! It's the last week day of the month so it's Cro's late day at work.

Today I'm having Bath Fitters quote installing a tub/bath surround and fixtures. Next week I'm having a local plumber quote doing the install with fixtures Cro has already purchased and a surround that we purchase from Lowes. I have a feeling that the local plumber is going to be more affordable but it's always good to have options!

A grocery trip is on my list of to-do's today.


BIKE
[20 minutes][5 miles] - info to come

ATE
(60-90 grams protein and <30 grams carbs per day is ideal for me)
tbsp peanut butter
don't know but maybe Hebrew National hot dogs with diced onion (no bun for me :))

4 comments:

  1. We've been on a hot dog kick lately. I've always loved hot dogs with onions and eating low carb has not changed my love for the good ol' dogs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Same here! And soon it will be nice enough outside to fire up the grill. :9

    ReplyDelete
  3. How long is the internship?? That will be fun for all of you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think the internship is from June 03 through August 31 so she may be staying with us for three months.

    ReplyDelete

I nearly always reply to comments. Check back if you are interested.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...