Tuesday, March 26, 2013

slow lion

This March is definitely stuck in "lion" mode. I'm hoping the lamb gets here soon.

The thought of learning to knit has been on my mind lately. I have a friend who both knits and has recently mastered spinning her own yarn. This appeals to the crafty side of me. I have so many "wanna do"'s though. I think getting my portfolio site in order has to be first. And of course client work trumps that every time.

Today's meals are all made and in the fridge. One less thing to worry about.



BIKE
[x minutes][x miles] - info to come

ATE
(60-90 grams protein and <30 grams carbs per day is ideal for me)
ground beef with shredded cabbage casserole
low-carb chili

No comments:

Post a Comment

I nearly always reply to comments. Check back if you are interested.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...