Wednesday, March 13, 2013

The Great and Powerful

Wow. I got 64 pageviews yesterday. Maybe having the word "beer" in the subject drew in some beer lovers. Sorry that there was no real mention of beer in the post. Now I feel like a beer tease.

A few friends of mine are very much into the nasty-tasting stuff and go all out for the local micro-brewing scene. I have tagged along at a tasting or two but even though it was fun to sample and I appreciate the artistry and work that goes into brewing, I haven't been converted.

I do enjoy a good mojito though. ;) Not often enough (I can't remember the last time I had a buzz.)

Tomorrow is another hair-cut day and Matt and I are finally going to see Oz The Great and Powerful. Yay!

Today is just another boring work day… though I suppose it's my own fault if it's boring since I'm boss, crew and entertainment all in one. I am excited about maybe having a little time to work on my own website. Client work popping in would be a good thing though.

Cro is still sick and dragging this morning as he gets ready for work. He is coughing so badly that Delsym isn't even helping. :( I hope he gets over it soon and hope that I don't get it.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Today's meals will total _ protein (60-90 grams per day is ideal for me) and _ carbs

Quest bar
low-carb chili
low-carb meatloaf (no beers…ewww beer)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I nearly always reply to comments. Check back if you are interested.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...