Wednesday, March 6, 2013

thread glue and conference calls

Cro fixed my recumbent bike pedal with some sort of locking thread glue stuff (no, I don't remember the name of it, but it works).

I have a conference call in about an hour to train a client on their Wordpress admin area. I used a plugin to remove access to some of the "easy to mess it all up" features. That makes me feel safe in letting them loose to make some of their own edits. :)

I've started every day this week (except the one directly after the pedal fail) with some biking… I love the boost of energy it gives me.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Today's meals will total _ protein (60-90 grams per day is ideal for me) and _ carbs

low-carb chili

No comments:

Post a Comment

I nearly always reply to comments. Check back if you are interested.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...