Thursday, March 7, 2013

what's happening

I'm going to see Oz with Matt tomorrow. Fandango had an offer to complete one of their deals to get two free tickets. One of the deals was just to register a domain name with GoDaddy, so I did. Then I go back to Fandango and see NO PASSES OR COUPONS next to the movie Matt and I want to see. What a gyp!!! Ah well, I'm sure we'll use the movie tickets sometime in the next 60 days (that's when the offer expires). Grumble grumble grumble.

The small agency has a couple of projects lined up for me to do and wants to meet at their office one day next week to discuss even more.

The Texas home builder is quiet so far today.

A former co-worker texted me to send some Flash banner ad examples to his creative director (big agency). Update - well that was fast. They have asked me to help troubleshoot a Flash banner ad. I fixed the problem they were having, billed them for an hour and am now on their list for future work. :)

I have some work to do on the film fest site in preparation for the 2013 festival. I do that one pro-bono.

Busy as a bee I guess.

20 minutes and 3.8 miles on the bike this morning.

I have that stupid Fishy McBites, McBites, Fishy McBites McBites song stuck in my head. Fishy Fishy.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Today's meals will total _ protein (60-90 grams per day is ideal for me) and _ carbs

low-carb chili
a few peanuts

1 comment:

I nearly always reply to comments. Check back if you are interested.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...