Monday, April 29, 2013

if I had a

Another Monday. Since it is now after 5pm things are calming down. I did work for the huge agency today and a bit finishing up a site for the small agency.

The big news for today was the horrible headache I have. This is the worst headache I think I've ever had to deal with. It hurt so much for a while there that it made me nauseated. I don't think it's a migraine but since I don't know what a migraine feels like other than bad, maybe it is. The pain is both across my brow ridge and the back of my skull and top of my neck. I took two Aleve and four extra strength Tylenol (the Aleve wasn't helping at all). It has finally subsided to the point I can make this blog post.

The Vikings season finale was last night. Love that show. <3 Lagertha!!! She's my shield maiden hero. And I LOVE the opening song.


BIKE
[5 minutes]

ATE
(60-90 grams protein and <30 grams carbs per day is ideal for me)
tbsp peanut butter

1 comment:

  1. Headaches are the worst! :( Hope you are feeling better...

    ReplyDelete

I nearly always reply to comments. Check back if you are interested.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...