Friday, April 12, 2013

April showers…

Yay again, it's Friday. We were able to use our new shower for the first time today. Na, it isn't fancy, but we like it much better now that the wall is finished! It's nice to have two working baths again.

back and ready for action

it's difficult to photograph tight spaces

an array of products ;)


BIKE
[20 minutes][5 miles]

ATE
(60-90 grams protein and <30 grams carbs per day is ideal for me)
a spoon of peanut butter
ground beef and cabbag
2 servings of CarbSmart ice cream (I'm still shivering… it's cold here!)

2 comments:

  1. Love the new bathroom!!! I especially love the blue accents. Are they new??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Angie. The blue tub, sink and toilet were there when I bought the house. We knocked out the old tub wall in expectation of rebuilding it new. I'm happy that it is finally done. :)

    ReplyDelete

I nearly always reply to comments. Check back if you are interested.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...