Monday, April 8, 2013

BOOM

Bath Fitters are here this morning, working on our new shower wall. They turned out to be affordable, have a 1-year no interest finance plan, and were happy to use the fixtures that Cro had purchased from Lowes.

It's funny, I asked the appointment person to schedule it for after 9am but they showed up at 8:30. My hair was still wet and Cro wasn't out the door to work yet. The guy said "Oh, it does say after 9 on your paperwork." :P Ah well, not a big deal. I can live with air-drying my hair today.

My food truck client has been playing phone/text tag with me. He's a busy guy and tends to call when I'm on the phone with another client. Then when I call him back he isn't there. Maybe we'll catch each other today.

Working while all of the power tools are going in the other room makes me remember what it was like to work downtown during all of the renovations. BOOM BOOM BOOM

Just got a call from my food truck client and he has exciting news!!! Exciting but I'm not allowed to talk about it yet. Another exercise in patience for me. ;)

panels waiting to be installed

I peeked in while the installation guys were away

and took a few phone pics of their progress




BIKE
[21 minutes][5 miles]

ATE
(60-90 grams protein and <30 grams carbs per day is ideal for me)
tbsp peanut butter
Quest bar
bacon

4 comments:

  1. Early contractors? Usually they are WAY late!
    Looking good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking forward to seeing the finished bathroom. Got any before pics?

    Can't wait to hear your good news!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anne - I was surprised too!

    SheZug - I don't think I ever took before pics. I'll post after pics once I have all of the pretty shower curtains, rugs and towels back up.

    Angie - hehe, thank you. It's an older house (build in 1964 I think) but has it's charm. Cro and I have a plan to remove the wall-to-wall carpet from the two rooms upstairs and finish with hardwoods to match the rest of the house. Maybe next year or the following.

    ReplyDelete

I nearly always reply to comments. Check back if you are interested.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...