Thursday, April 18, 2013

o_x

Thunderstorms are supposed to happen later today and I'm excited. I LOVE severe weather as long as it doesn't do damage. I guess it's a double edged sword… It's all fun and games until someone looses an eye. Or something like that.

Today I plan to be head down in work and hopefully not on the phone and quoting stuff all day (like yesterday).

In other news the lawn is growing growing growing and too wet to cut.


BIKE
[to come]

ATE
(60-90 grams protein and <30 grams carbs per day is ideal for me)
a spoon of peanut butter
steak
bacon
sharp cheddar

2 comments:

  1. I like thunderstorms too because it means that they send everyone at my office home for the day and I can... WHAT? WE DON'T GET TO LEAVE FOR THUNDERSTORMS? SINCE WHEN? MAN, I WORK IN A FREAKIN' SWEATSHOP!

    ReplyDelete

I nearly always reply to comments. Check back if you are interested.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...