Thursday, April 11, 2013

Pandas and Penguins

Another day another dollar. ;)

Ooh. It's only going to be 63F today and we still have a storm predicted. Yesterday's pop up hail storm pinged several dents in Cro's Xterra. :( He has it paid off and only holds liability insurance on it now, so I guess the dents are there to stay. Scars from the Great Hail scorge of 2013. That sucks since Cro is so picky about keeping his things nice (I'm glad he saw the scratch in our new shower wall so we could have it fixed right away). My Jeep was safe in the garage… another benefit of worked from home.

video

Today I'm working on ideas for the Food Truck guy and researching SEO for one of my custom home builder site's. Well, SEO for all of the site's I've done really since whatever I learn for one benefits all. It's like that old joke about what has been seen can't be unseen. ;) What is learned can't be unlearned.

SEO is nuts. I am learning that Panda and Penguin are changing the game soon… again… (or constantly).

BIKE
[to come]

ATE
(60-90 grams protein and <30 grams carbs per day is ideal for me)
a spoon of peanut butter
bacon-wrapped turkey
ground beef and cabbage

2 comments:

I nearly always reply to comments. Check back if you are interested.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...