Wednesday, April 10, 2013

scratched?!?

When Cro first took a look at the finished shower wall he noticed a scratch in the corner. I looked at it again and used my reading glasses for close-up scrutiny. Egads! It's cracked!!! :(

I emailed the Bath Fitters company and told them this story of woe. They scheduled the installation guy to return to see if it is cracked. The installation guy arrived this morning and pronounced it a scratch that he could buff out. (whew!). It took him less than 10 minutes and the scratch is all gone. No more scratch. And no crack. Yay!!! I was worried they would have to remove it all and install a new wall. I'm so happy that isn't necessary.

And very happy with their response to take care of things. Yay Bath Fitters, Indy. :)

In other food news, I'm making a large pot of ground beef, cabbage, diced onions, tomato sauce… like this on allrecipes.com. I have lots of cabbage left over in the fridge and this seems like a good low carb way to use it.

the new shower wall and fixtures

our old entryway (I've always liked the stone).

and my old cat (I've always liked him too)


BIKE
[30 minutes][7.7 miles]

ATE
(60-90 grams protein and <30 grams carbs per day is ideal for me)
Dreamfields rotini and cheese
bacon-wrapped turkey (Cro made this. It's delicious.)
ground beef and cabbage

1 comment:

  1. Your entry way.... *swoon.*

    The bathroom looks great also!

    ReplyDelete

I nearly always reply to comments. Check back if you are interested.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...