Friday, April 19, 2013

SPIDER!!!

here's a pic of me holding the cup that held the spider (size reference for SheZug… it was a BIG spider!
It was in the bathroom this morning. Just hanging out in a corner near the new shower and waiting to scare the living hell out of me. I guess I'm proud that I captured it myself rather than squishing it or asking Cro to get it.

Honestly though, I was just afraid to let it out of sight too long for fear that it would hide and I'd see it again later. I opened the front door and tossed it out. I didn't see where it went and the paper towel got away from me during my freak-out spasms as I tried to shake it from the container. I'll retrieve the paper towel when I'm dressed in more than just pajamas.

My heart: BOOMBOOMBOOMBOOM!!!

7 comments:

  1. I really don't want to scare you, but they normally send out a scout spider before thousands and thousands of killer spiders attack...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hate you for that pic. How big was it really? It looks HUGE!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @_@ this was a BIG scout (wonders how big the reinforcements will be)

    ReplyDelete
  4. SheZug - it was a BIG spider. I added a photo for size reference. And yes, I get chills just looking at spider pics… I guess that points to phobia!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm the spider-getter at our casa. I'm so proud of you for not killing it! You rock!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haha! It was a great effort to not squish it. I know spiders are good because they eat other bugs but wow they are creepy! My heart was going THUMPA THUMPA THUMPA for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  7. YIKES!!! That would have met the fate of hot water in my house. Yeah, I'm a spider murderer.

    ReplyDelete

I nearly always reply to comments. Check back if you are interested.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...