Monday, May 13, 2013

BLOOM!!!

It's Monday and ugh, I am so ready for it to be over.

Just skip the next paragraph if you don't want to join in on my headache!

I've been dealing with hosting f-ups all day for one client who has two domain names that need to point to the same place (usually not a big deal, but GoDaddy is having problems today it seems). So one of the domains has propagated to point to my hosting server but not the other. The client pays to have his email go through Microsoft Exchange so it needs to stay where it is. I've been on tech support for HOURS (thank goodness my hosting guys (not GoDaddy) are so helpful). Anyway, the client has no email and won't have until GoDaddy propagates the other domain name to point to my server and the MX info. By the time I deal with 3 separate problems and 2 hosts, a Microsoft Exchange server, and Wordpress my head is beginning to ache.

Matt wants to do his birthday movie and gifts this Thursday but the small agency would like for me to be available on site that day for a meeting they are having with a big client. That should work out since they are both in the same location but I'm not going to think it through too much until tomorrow when this hosting mess is hopefully resolved.

Bloom!!!

I want, need and deserve to be able to take a shower and eat something soon (have only had time to eat 1TBSP peanut butter early this morning).

Yay, and I just got reply from the client on two email tests that I sent earlier today (one at 3:15 and one at 4:15). Seems like the email is going through now! :D

*update to the big hassle: the client actually had 3 domains. THREE not TWO. Two of them were set to the correct name servers but one of those two wasn't being used and the third was still set to the old name servers. Hallelujah! Once I noticed that there was a third domain name and I set that one to the correct name servers, all was well. Good grief what a day!!!

*update to my mental well-being: Yay, I'm fresh out of the shower and feeling much more relaxed. The client of the big mess (not his fault at all) seems to be very happy with things, I took a few minutes to prepare the sugar-glider food and snuggle up with them. They are easy to snuggle with since they are small and sleep together in a little pouch. Snuggling means that I snuggle one hand into the pouch to "sleep" and get my fingers groomed as they "wash" my hand. Tomorrow is my British friend's birthday. May is a big celebration month - 3 friend bdays, my sister's bday, mother's day and Buddy Cat's bday.

FOOD–––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––– - - -
(60-90 grams protein and <30 grams carbs per day is ideal for me)

[11g][6g] 2TBSP peanut butter with honey
[0g][15g] 15 slices of bacon

TOTAL 11g carbs / 21g protein


BIKE–––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––– - - -
[to come if I have time… I should MAKE time]

No comments:

Post a Comment

I nearly always reply to comments. Check back if you are interested.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...