Friday, May 17, 2013

Loving life. :)

Yesterday was awesome. I got to the small agency at 10:30 for their client proposal meeting. It lasted until nearly 2. This small agency always makes me feel so appreciated. After their client left we all chatted for awhile and compared impressions of how it went. We won't know for certain until next week (or whenever their client makes a decision) but things went well and we all feel optimistic.

Matt opened his gifts and we spend some time surfing Mark Ryden's work (we both LOVE it) and also checked out some of his wife's work. Fun fact. If you ever forget this artist's name just Google "artist who paints little doll girls, meat and Lincoln". Okay yes, I forgot his name and Googled that once, lol. Mark Ryden's wife (Marion Peck) is of a similar style. Matt and I both decided that we love her work too.

After the bday gifting and web surfing we went to the theater to see the new Star Trek Into Darkness movie. We watched the 3D version and wow, it was fantastic!

Today I have new work from the Texas home builder and a new Flash banner ad project from the huge agency.

AND it's Friday. I think I will mow the lawn.

FOOD–––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––– - - -
(60-90 grams protein and <30 grams carbs per day is ideal for me)

half of a TBSP peanut butter with honey
spicy pork rinds with cream cheese to dip
maybe some stuffed peppers for dinner


BIKE–––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––– - - -
[20 minutes]

No comments:

Post a Comment

I nearly always reply to comments. Check back if you are interested.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...