Monday, May 6, 2013

Meh-day and fizzy drinks

More chat later. Monday should be renamed to Meh-day.

Loads of Flash banner ads for the huge agency client. I'm liking working with them. :) Other than lots of Flash, the day was fairly quiet.

Today I tried drinking plain carbonated water. It's easy to make with the Soda Stream and is much cheaper than adding Mio water enhancer. I'm trying to wean myself from sweet drinks and the plain carbonated water or carbonated water with a squirt of lemon juice is nice. I like just plain non-carbonated water too, but adding some fizzy-ness is fun.


FOOD–––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––– - - -
(60-90 grams protein and <30 grams carbs per day is ideal for me)

[4g][24g] 4 Hebrew National Beef Franks
[2g][12g] 2 large eggs
[8g][3g] cauliflower
[0g][15g] 15 slices of bacon

TOTAL 14g carbs / 54g protein


BIKE
–––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––– - - -
[15 minutes][3 miles]
[15 minutes][3 miles]

No comments:

Post a Comment

I nearly always reply to comments. Check back if you are interested.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...