Tuesday, May 14, 2013

the relative calm

Today has started off busy but much less stressful than yesterday. I will be joining in with the small agency at their office on Thursday morning—mid-afternoon for their big client meeting. They are trying for a large agency-of-record thing which I think will be awesome for them.

Matt and I still plan to do his bday celebration and movie late Thursday afternoon.

Today I have Flash online display ads to create for the huge agency. This is the second of two Flash banner ad projects and the company is so large that each project is from a different person on their team.

I took care of some Google Analytics stuff, compiled urls of several website designs and sent to the small agency to refer to as they build their presentation of capabilities, and uploaded some art that Matt created for one of our restaurant client's website slider.

And now, I think I'll get a shower and knock out those Flash display ads (they are due tomorrow).

FOOD–––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––– - - -
(60-90 grams protein and <30 grams carbs per day is ideal for me)

[11g][6g] 2TBSP peanut butter with honey
[0g][15g] 15 slices of bacon

TOTAL 11g carbs / 21g protein


BIKE–––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––– - - -
[20 minutes]

No comments:

Post a Comment

I nearly always reply to comments. Check back if you are interested.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...