Tuesday, May 7, 2013

To-do'sday

I went out to get the mail this morning and ended up collecting a ton of junk to toss out for the considerate littering motorist who decided it would be easier to throw trash on my lawn than to find a trash can. That was a long and disgruntled sentence, lol.

I had a mother's day card and birthday card for my sister to send, so the little red flag went up to indicate to the mailman that there was outgoing stuff in there. I rarely send mail. Email is king!


I laugh every time I watch the above video. I feel bad about laughing but I can't help it. I dare you to watch this and to not giggle (and to not feel bad when you do).

I found the most yummilicious peanut butter mixed with honey… and in doing so I learned that Cro has always loved peanut butter mixed with honey but doesn't have it often since it's a pain to mix. Pre-mixed is good, and not bad on carbs if you can limit yourself to one TBSP (I didn't, but I counted it).

It's only three and a half weeks until our summer house guest moves in. I'd better get that extra room cleared out! But today it's lots of freelance work. I still miss my buds downtown but don't miss the drive, or the stress, or the noisy open-concept office that I frequently described as working in a train station. I love my home office. It's the perfect work environment for the focused introvert. Still, I miss my buds. Matt and I need to go to a movie soon (and I have birthday gifts for him!).


FOOD–––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––– - - -
(60-90 grams protein and <30 grams carbs per day is ideal for me)

[3g][18g] 3 large eggs
[11g][6g] 2TBSP peanut butter with honey
[0g][15g] 15 slices of bacon

TOTAL 14g carbs / 39g protein


BIKE–––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––– - - -
[15 minutes][3 miles]
[15 minutes][3 miles]

2 comments:

  1. I remember that noisy open office when we talked on the phone ages ago. I've seen that peanut butter. tell me though, does Cro eat peanut butter, honey and banana sandwiches? Good Southerners do!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I guess he's eaten peanut butter and honey sandwiches since he was a kid. He doesn't care for bananas though. Funny, I'd never heard of peanut butter with honey until I saw it on the grocery shelf a few weeks ago and had no idea that he liked it. He was surprised when he saw that I'd bought a jar of it… but I didn't know! I just thought it looked good. When I was a kid I used to eat bananas spread with peanut butter, but not on a sandwich. :)

    ReplyDelete

I nearly always reply to comments. Check back if you are interested.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...