Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Delicious

Here's a little video for Cro… and for anyone else who wants to know what the effect of combining two "pillow" candies in Candy Crush Saga looks like. This is my favorite combo but it is SO DIFFICULT to get. At least I don't get it often. I call it BOOM!!! …chicka… BOOM2! wheee!

video

I'm in the land of online banner ad creation today. It's actually fun. I enjoy using Flash,

Cro spilled the beans that he was thinking about an iPhone 5s for my birthday. He said he was at first thinking about a video camera but realized the iPhone 5s can do all that and more. I'm over-the-top excited. Soon my Loki and sugar glider pics and movies will be sharp and clear rather than fuzzy and too dark. The new iPhone 5s photo and video capabilities are outstanding. It even has a slo-mo feature, video zoom, selective Flash and loads more for photos. And lots of updated features overall. squeee!!!

My Meals Today:
- Carbmaster yogurt w/peanuts
- Burger Florentine
- Burger Florentine again


6 comments:

  1. *claps hands and hops with joy* :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have had an iphone 4 for about 2-1/2 years. I still really like it, don't particularly want to change (I hate change) and I just got a very cute discounted Hello Kitty case for it, which was still $20 at 1/2 price! But the battery holds a charge less and less. So I am thinking about getting the 5s too. But darn I will need to get a new case. Life is hard. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Kitty case sounds so cute! I've had my iphone for ever it's a 3. I think I'm most looking forward to the greatly improved camera. Siri will be something fun too.

    ReplyDelete

I nearly always reply to comments. Check back if you are interested.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...