Wednesday, September 4, 2013

random thoughts & not-so-random work

Today is equally busy as yesterday but it's a mix of clients and not just one.

I'm feeling a bit under the weather (oh no) but it may just be that I need more sleep. Loki feels that when he's awake it's time for me to be awake too. *yawn* Nevermind that he is able to sleep all through my work day and that playtime for him is both late-night-after-i'm-in-bed and early-morning-before-i'm-ready-to-get-up.

I chatted with Matt when I called his office to see if one of his co-workers was in. Matt has become the neighborhood stray cat food station. He says he is going to be worried about them when winter comes but he can't take in another pet. He took one stray to drop off at his vet last week because she has a no-kill policy for strays and he knows she will find it a home. That is a rare and wonderful thing!


My meals today:
- handful of cashews
- 2 sausage meatballs
- Dreamfield rotini and cheese

2 comments:

I nearly always reply to comments. Check back if you are interested.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...