Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Coming up for air

It's just past 1pm and I've been working non-stop all morning. I think I will stop for a few minutes and stretch my legs, feed the kitten, and take a breather.

Hmm, Tuesday. FaceOff is tonight and I think it is the finale, or very close to it.

It's here! I'm too busy to set it up
so I just plugged it in to charge.
The delivery dude or dudette should be knocking on the door soon to drop off my new iPhone. So excited!

 I had to change my facebook icon to a giraffe because I was dumb enough to guess the answer of a challenge that a friend posted and I got the answer wrong (punishment is to change my pic to a giraffe for three days). Here is the question if any of you want to try:

RIDDLE: 3:00am, the doorbell rings and you wake up, unexpected visitors, it's your parents and they are there for breakfast. You have strawberry jam, honey, wine, bread and cheese. What is the first thing you open?

Okay, nothing exciting to report and I need to get back to it.

Meals today:
- handful of peanuts
- dunno
- probably Dreamfield rotini

3 comments:

  1. I've been wondering what that giraffe thing was all about.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The giraffes are taking over the world… or at least taking over facebook.

    ReplyDelete

I nearly always reply to comments. Check back if you are interested.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...