Monday, October 14, 2013

snooze

I didn't want to get out of bed this morning. I was able to sleep past the first snooze alarm but made myself get up when the second one assaulted (and insulted) the morning.

Okay, I'm up. Showered and fixed up and dressed. I dug into a couple of work requests that were on top of the list before getting ready to tackle more of this year's film festival website. Oh, and I posted another Loki movie to facebook (and now here as well) just because he is so darned cute.

video

The Walking Dead season premier was last night (awesome) and the third story/season premeir of American Horror Story was last Wednesday (also awesome). Yay for October and good television again. Oh, I've also been watching Master Chef Junior. Those kids can cook better than I ever will. It's very fun to watch although the crying isn't so cool when they drop a few who didn't make it to the next level of competition. It's fun to see that Chef Ramsey can actually lead a group of hopefuls without cursing (much… he let one slip last night, "Sh*t! I mean…" lol).

I've been singing that Oscar Mayer Bologna song today:
My bologna has a first name
it's O - S - C - A - R
My bologna has a second name
it's M - A - Y - E - R
Oh I love to eat it every day
and if you ask me why I'll sayyyy
'cause Oscar Mayer has a way with
B - O - L - O - G - N - A

Today's Meals:
- fried bologna and one slice of cheese
- Carbsmart yogurt and peanuts for crunch
- spicy pork rinds with cream cheese to dip
- I don't know. Maybe another fried bologna


2 comments:

I nearly always reply to comments. Check back if you are interested.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...