Thursday, November 21, 2013

the working life

My routine is pretty much the same every day. Today I'm working on multiple updates for the two Texas home builder websites and Thanksgiving emails for another. I have website updates to make for another and several pages of html and css to write for another which will be ongoing beyond today.

Cro didn't make it home from work until nearly 10:30pm last night. I hope he gets a break and can leave a bit earlier today (tonight). I guess this is the life of the working class. If we ever win the lottery we'll get to spend lots more time together.

More Loki pics and videos:

What's the little blue thing just right of his pillow?
It's one of his plastic claw caps that came off.






I was trying to catch him mid-yawn.

video

video




My Meals Today [total 21carbs]:
- Carbmaster yogurt [4carbs] with Lecithin [1carb] sprinkled on top
- sausage meatballs [6carbs]
- handful of peanuts [6 carbs]
- another Carbmaster yogurt [4 carbs]

No comments:

Post a Comment

I nearly always reply to comments. Check back if you are interested.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...