Monday, January 20, 2014

Blue Monday

I guess today was "Blue Monday"?

From Wikipedia:

According to a press release by a mental health charity,[8] the formula is:
\frac{[W + D-d] T^Q}{M N_a}
where weather=W, debt=d, time since Christmas=T, time since failing our new year’s resolutions=Q, low motivational levels=M and the feeling of a need to take action=Na. 'D' is not defined in the release, nor are units.

Whatev… I wasn't any more blue today than on any other Monday. Though Cro isn't home from work yet and the trend of late nights at work make me blue. I know it isn't his choice though.

Back to the topic of Blue Monday… I did learn that a kitten I used to own died last night at the age of 13. No longer a kitten but I remember him as a year old or so. I haven't seen him in a long while but knowing that he was 13 and died of old age makes me reflect on how time passes much more quickly than it seems. In my mind he was still a young cat.

The plumbers are going to be here tomorrow to install our new fixtures. I gave them the option to put it off for a better day of weather but since it is suppose to snow again from early morning until 11am, I guess delaying it didn't help them much after all. Maybe the roads won't be as slick.

Meals today:
- Dreamfield rotini
- ground beef
- 3 blueberries
- a few pork rinds with cream cheese to dip

No comments:

Post a Comment

I nearly always reply to comments. Check back if you are interested.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...