Wednesday, February 5, 2014

brrr again

It's so chilly (in my house/office) today. Maybe I will warm up some when I go downstairs to use the recumbent bike and get the blood flowing. In the meantime, BRRR!

We got another snow as the weathermen threatened. 8 more inches and drifts. Cro texted once he got to work that it was actually not as bad of a drive as it was when he came home last night.

Loki is cuddled up and asleep. My clients have been fairly quiet so far this week. Once I finish up a few more things for the Texas home builder websites I guess I'll make some parmesan chicken for dinner.

Meals today:
- 2 eggs with diced onion and butter
- TBD

No comments:

Post a Comment

I nearly always reply to comments. Check back if you are interested.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...