Tuesday, February 18, 2014

When it rains it pours

As long as it isn't more snow! Facebook status reports from friends who live in Indy warned of slick roads this morning. Cro made it into work just fine but texted to let me know (because I asked him to). He said that the roads were only slick in the shadowy spots. One friend watched an SUV hit a slick spot and flip. Further along the road she saw the aftermath of 3 more accidents. One van that had flipped onto its side and two cars that were stuck on the median.

I'm happy that I work from home.


And speaking of working from home, it's dang busy today. I have an email design to put into html, another html email to review, a conference call to discuss a website this afternoon and 3 new menus to create and add to one of my restaurant client websites.

Loki has finally calmed down for a nap (yay for the quiet!). So I don't have to say "Hey… get down from there!" every 10 minutes.

Meals today:
- 2 eggs
- 2 pieces of 72% dark chocolate
- veggy soup
- green tea, green tea, green tea

No comments:

Post a Comment

I nearly always reply to comments. Check back if you are interested.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...