Thursday, May 8, 2014

demolition day & fresh berries

The covered bridge-shed was removed today. So happy! No more worrying about when it is going to collapse into the creek.


Loki seems to love when I share low-carb foods with him. I can't make bacon without him crying for a share, lol. He also loves when I have cream cheese to dip my pork rinds. The sugar gliders guilt me out of berries but that's only because I love all of my little creatures and like to see them enjoy the occasional treat.

Meals today:

A few blackberries, raspberries, and pork rinds with cream cheese to dip. A few peanuts and likely bacon later.

3 comments:

  1. They did a great job removing the little covered bridge... I'm sure you were slightly sad (yet also happy) to see it go. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I whine for bacon too. Don't judge me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loki should realize that sharing bacon is one of the highest indicators of love. ;)
    Yes, slightly sad to see it gone, but also very happy to not have to worry about it any more.

    ReplyDelete

I nearly always reply to comments. Check back if you are interested.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...