Wednesday, June 11, 2014

a long way

It seems like it should be Thursday. Even Cro thought so when he took out the trash this morning only to realize trash day is tomorrow. :(

I'm working on website stuff for a couple of clients but deadlines aren't for a couple of weeks. I guess a huge avalanche of work is coming my way so I should try to enjoy these no-stress days.

Last night I dreamt that I walked into my old place of work to see that several people who had been let go were there again. One guy who was a good friend said "hey, they are back on their feet and hiring, you should talk to the boss") And I thought "hmm… this doesn't really matter to me". Mostly I thought about how cool it was to see everyone together like the old days.

I have come a long way.

Wednesday
protein shake (choc protein shake with 2 squirts of cherry liquid water enhancer yum - 7g carbs)
beef, onions and mushrooms
protein shake (choc protein shake with 2 squirts of cherry liquid water enhancer yum - 7g carbs)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I nearly always reply to comments. Check back if you are interested.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...