Friday, June 13, 2014

avalanche

The avalanche of work has arrived from one client. The second one that I thought might happen hasn't happened yet… yet.

So I'm head down and working my way into the first one. But hey, it's Friday! Any weekend work will at least be done without interruption.

Orange is the New Black - we watched the season 1 finale last night and have begun season 2.

*peeking up for air
I've calculated 22 hours of work that is due by Monday morning and not including any pop-up work. (I've already had one pop-up but took care of it in half an hour.) DEEP BREATH… diving back in.

Friday
protein shake (choc protein shake with 2 squirts of cherry liquid water enhancer yum - 7g carbs)
beef, onions and mushrooms
1/4 cup peanuts

No comments:

Post a Comment

I nearly always reply to comments. Check back if you are interested.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...