Tuesday, June 3, 2014

$? ^_^

I started off this morning with a protein shake. So far so good on this egg-n-meat thing. Loads of work today and got a bill from the gov for taxes underpayment. I knew it was coming and knew the amount thanks to our new CPA dude. What I didn't know was that Cro had overpaid taxes in 2006. He received a letter from the gov telling us of the overpayment and that a $359 refund was being applied to this year's taxes. I wonder if they would have even looked at it if we didn't still owe money. Maybe.

Maleficent with Matt will be Thursday evening.

Tuesday (total 15.2g carbs)
protein shake (water and two scoops of EAS chocolate whey protein powder - 7g carbs)
boiled egg (.6g carbs)
boiled egg (.6g carbs)
tuna (0g carbs)
protein shake (water and two scoops of EAS chocolate whey protein powder - 7g carbs)
bacon (0 carbs)

1 comment:

  1. I got a love letter from the IRS, too. Apparently they don't honor home-made coupons for half-off your tax payment. Whatever happened to freedom?

    ReplyDelete

I nearly always reply to comments. Check back if you are interested.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...