Tuesday, June 24, 2014

favs list updated

Oooh, I forgot that I updated my blog layout to give more space to my favs list and include briefs. What a happy surprise. :) I love checking the Blogger feed to see what the latest posts are, but have been frustrated with the latest Blogger interface modification. Blogger has recently been changed so it only shows a brief of my own post. :( I know what I wrote and would rather see a list of what other people have updated. The "Read more" link, which I hoped would show more blog snippets, does not work. I can choose each blog one-by-one and see a brief of one post at a time, but that isn't as convenient as seeing the whole list of recently updated briefs.

Problem solved! I put snippets of my recently updated favs on the right of my own page.

I have set it to show all, so now I can plainly see that I need to weed out a few that haven't been updated in a long long while. I even have favs that haven't been updated in 3 or 4 years. T_T I guess they have moved on.

Tuesday:
- 1 stuffed orange pepper (ground sirloin, onions, cream cheese, cheddar cheese)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I nearly always reply to comments. Check back if you are interested.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...