Thursday, June 19, 2014

KITTY BREAKFAST TIME!!!

Loki was so good all night and slept in the crook of my arm. At 5:30 this morning he decided it was time for kitty breakfast and got louder and more antsy when I pushed him away and said "No, it's too early!". He jumped up to yell in Cro's face, lol. "KITTY BREAKFAST TIME!!!" So I got up, fed him, went right back to bed. He was quiet again for the rest of the morning.

I realized the internet was down right after Cro left for work. Since he is the one who knows about hardware and such I felt slightly helpless. I texted him to find out he had been drawn into a meeting the moment he walked in the door. He texted me advise to restart the router and modem and YAY! I made sure all of the cords were plugged in tightly and restarted modem and router. That took care of the problem. I'll do that before texting him next time. And why was it out? Loki has unplugged us in the past so I'm blaming him.

Busy day again. Cro's birthday is next Wednesday. :)

Thursday:
- protein shake from a low-carb mix (3 carbs)
- chicken breast, 1/8 can Cream of Mushroom soup (3 carbs), 1 diced celery stalk (1 carb), 1/4 cup broccoli slaw mix (1 carb), 1/4 cup water - all wrapped in foil and put in oven for 30 minutes. Hopefully it will be good. *update* it was surprisingly good!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I nearly always reply to comments. Check back if you are interested.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...