Wednesday, June 18, 2014

middle

Wednesday at last. Monday and Tuesday were creepers. s l o w

Super busy, almost too busy to think about anything other than projects. Cro isn't allowed his birthday vacation days - I think I might have said that yesterday. *sigh* He is going to try to at least leave on time on his birthday and will ask for days off the following week. *crossing fingers*

I loved the Orange is the New Black season 2 finale. Funny that right after the end, after the hit and run, I commented that it was a very feel-good episode. Perspectives, I guess.

Wednesday:
- protein shake
- three 1-inch pieces of beef for stew
- I don't know, something low carb

No comments:

Post a Comment

I nearly always reply to comments. Check back if you are interested.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...