Monday, June 23, 2014

N-yaaawn

Loki is out of dry catfood. To my surprise, when I checked on the shipment date of the 7lb bag of Royal Canin I ordered for him, it isn't to arrive until NEXT Monday (I thought it was going to be today). I guess I am going out to buy a small bag of crunchy food to tide him over until it gets here.

This is to be a big milestone since until now he has been eating kitten food. He still has a case of moist kitten food to finish but this was the week he would begin crunching on adult cat food. I suppose a small box of Purina something or the other will tide him over until next week.

For the first time ever, HE was the one not ready to wake up this morning. It was so cute to hear him complain as I moved him so I could get up. He said something like "Nyaaar, nyaaah, Rwaaa…" yawn blink blink yawn


Monday:
- protein shake
- chicken breast, 1/8 can Cream of Mushroom soup (3 carbs), 1 diced celery stalk (1 carb), 1/4 cup broccoli slaw mix (1 carb), 1/4 cup water - all wrapped in foil and put in oven for 1 hour.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I nearly always reply to comments. Check back if you are interested.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...