Thursday, June 26, 2014

on time • not enough time • it's about time!

Cro got to come home on time yesterday! That must have been the best birthday present of all. :)

Today is quiet so far though a client has promised I will get the info that is standing in the way of getting their new website started. Since they really want it finished early next week, I don't know if that will give me enough time but I certainly will give it a go.

Indiana is finally giving marriage equality. A federal judge put the smackdown on Indiana's unconstitutional gay marriage ban yesterday. Exciting times!

Thursday:
- beef with mushrooms and onions
- microwave pork rinds (I forgot I had a box of these)
- cream cheese

No comments:

Post a Comment

I nearly always reply to comments. Check back if you are interested.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...