Thursday, June 5, 2014

The beautiful Peapod

Fascinated with our new Peapod grocery delivery service. And everytime I think of their name the Beautiful People song as performed by Marilyn Manson runs through my head. "The beautiful Peapod. The beautiful Peapod." This is thanks to one of Cro's co-workers whose son thought Manson was singing "The beautiful peephole. The beautiful peephold". lol

Anyway, what I'm fascinated with is how it is so nice to leisurely check product labels at my computer.

Maleficent with Matt later today but first there is some freelance work calling my name.

Thursday (total 14g carbs)
protein shake (water and two scoops of EAS chocolate whey protein powder - 7g carbs)
8 Chick-Fil-A grilled nuggets. (these were surprisingly good, grilled and slightly salty)
peanuts (7 carbs)


No comments:

Post a Comment

I nearly always reply to comments. Check back if you are interested.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...