Wednesday, June 11, 2014

When it rains…

…it pours. Yeah, so I was all like "deadlines aren't for a couple of weeks" and "I should try to enjoy these no-stress days while I can". The avalanche has started. I'm cool with it but this is bunches of new and unexpected work that I've been warned may run into the weekend.

So now my motto is "Enjoy this overload of work and the profits it will bring while it lasts". And I'll worry about the next avalanche when I hear it rumbling overhead. I've been told maybe Friday, but we'll see. Sometimes with freelance you just have to fly by the seat of your pants (whatever that means).

Oh! I ordered a Blender Bottle after reading good reviews on another blogger's site. I've already tried it and I LOVE it. It's lots larger than I thought it would be. I could almost make two shakes in it if I wanted to.

1 comment:

  1. Blender bottles are awesome. I use them to
    Mix anything and everything.

    ReplyDelete

I nearly always reply to comments. Check back if you are interested.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...