Tuesday, June 17, 2014

working working working

I worked on revisions to the avalanche banner ads last night from 7:20pm to almost 9. The client is happy and I'm very tired. lol

Loki was good all evening but became filled with energy an hour and a half before time to wake up… so I put him in the tent. ^_^ He didn't protest with a kitty RAWR RAWR RAWR, thankfully, so I was able to get a bit more sleep.

Is it really only Tuesday? Working Sunday has thrown me off. Lots more projects that are due soon so I can't rest just yet. Cro's birthday is next week but he doesn't think they are going to give him his requested vacation days off.

microwave zucchini crisps
I am making zucchini chips for the first time. This is my test batch from the microwave. The oven chips have a good while to go.


Tuesday:
- 2 mini crustless quiches (1.8 carbs) - three 1-inch pieces of beef for stew
- protein shake
- 1 medium zucchini made into zucchini crisps (6 carbs)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I nearly always reply to comments. Check back if you are interested.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...