Wednesday, August 20, 2014

AIP - day 10 of 30

Today marks a third of the way through this autoimmune protocol experiment. I have learned so far that I should probably avoid certain things (like dairy and peanuts) that I thought were okay in my low carb way of eating. This is a tough plan to follow but nothing that I learn is waisted effort. I'm pretty sure one of the first things I will introduce after 30 days is chili peppers of some sort.

Yesterday I put together a marinade for the flank steak. I used all AIP legal ingredients of course and will probably try cooking it later today (it's been marinating all night though it only needed 3 hours).

I also found a recipe that I'm excited about for the spaghetti squash. I won't make it until I've eaten all of the flank steak but here is the recipe: Creamy Spaghetti Squash Chicken Casserole. Food can still be creamy without dairy thanks to coconut milk.

Loki got a new elevated food station last night thanks to Cro. He now sits in front of his food bowls to eat rather than standing with his head down. lol… I asked for a set of elevated food bowls because he tends to try covering his food when he's finished eating. I suppose that is instincts telling him to hide it so another predator won't help himself to Loki's leftovers. It often resulted in the food bowl being turned over or scooted across the room.

New toys! Does this camera angle make me head look fat?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I nearly always reply to comments. Check back if you are interested.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...