Friday, August 15, 2014

AIP - day 5 of 30

Too busy to post! OMG! :) It is a good problem to have the tired saying goes. I'm sort of stressed but still smiling. Lucy WAS SO GOOD! More later if I can. Peapod just delivered groceries and I have so many things to choose from for AIP cooking (which is funny to say since my AIP no-no list is so restrictive). I have no time to cook right now so I just had a jar of apple, orange & pineapple BeechNut baby food to stop the hunger pangs (the ingredients are purely only apple, orange, pineapple, lemon juice which are all AIP-allowed).

Okay, I just put together a proper meal from leftover curry and a newly-baked sweet potato (pictured).



No comments:

Post a Comment

I nearly always reply to comments. Check back if you are interested.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...