Sunday, August 17, 2014

AIP - day 7 of 30

I don't know if it's the AIP, the boswellia or just a fluke but I felt super good with walking yesterday.

I had frozen banana, strawberry and blueberry "ice cream" this morning and tried fried plantain (in coconut oil) later today (meh, the plantain just tasted like banana). I have a recipe for making tortillas from plantain but I have to wonder what I would put in them since cheese is not allowed so that takes the fun out of making a taco. Peanut butter is not allowed so I couldn't use the tortilla to make a peanut butter sandwich. I'm sure I'd think of something allowed.

Tonight I'm thinking about making a sweet potato with sirloin steak.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I nearly always reply to comments. Check back if you are interested.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...