Monday, October 6, 2014

honey

I'm going to do my best to stay away from the scale until Fridays and do a once-per-week peek at how I'm doing toward the crazy Christmas goal. Although it's fun to see the scale go down everyday at the beginning of a new (old) thing, it tends to quickly become discouraging as my body wises up to the changes and weight loss slows.

So anyway, I'm continuing with low carb combined with AIP (I've already reintroduced a few things without problem such as peppers and dark chocolate).

Cro was feeling bad Friday and most of the weekend with a cold. I started to get it Saturday night. I took a spoonful of raw honey in hopes that it would nip it in the bud. Sunday I woke up feeling completely fine. Hmm, maybe there is something to the whole raw honey thing.

Today intake:
Chicken breast, a quarter of a sweet potato, 1 square of dark chocolate and lots of water.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I nearly always reply to comments. Check back if you are interested.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...