Monday, June 8, 2015

bullet-proof

Game of Thrones last night (season 5, episode 9) was WOW. WOW. Freaking WOW. Episode 8 was so exciting that I thought they would have to give it a rest and use this episode to build up to next week's season finale. No, it was even more spectacular than last week. Now I simply worry that the television series is very very close to being caught up with the books. Write like the wind George R. R. Martin! I'm sure the television series has enough content for one more season but I'm hoping for two more seasons just because I'll be in serious withdrawal when it's over.

Okay, it's Monday again. I have so many irons in so many fires that I should be shivering back and forth in an anxiety fit. I drank bullet-proof tea (coffee isn't my thing) this morning in preparation for surviving what the maelstrom spits on me. Deep breath - and into the week I go.

[carbs]
------
[ 1g ] bullet-proof tea
-----
[ 8g ] pork roast, cabbage braised with bacon and grilled squash with onions
-----
[ 8g ] pork roast, cabbage braised with bacon and grilled squash with onions

=====Total 17 carbs=====

No comments:

Post a Comment

I nearly always reply to comments. Check back if you are interested.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...