Friday, June 5, 2015

Friday and thoughts of kittens

Cro isn't feeling well this morning. Feeling lightheaded after a too hot shower. :( He left for work a few minutes ago saying he guesses he'll go to work for awhile anyway.

I woke up a little early in order to schedule three enewsletter sends for 9:30am. Oh, but I'm not supposed to talk about boring work stuff today.

Cro and I recently watched the first three episodes of Wayward Pines. Creepy and good. A bit like Twilight Zone and Twin Peaks. I like creepy psychological stuff.

Indy is having a large pet adoption event in a couple of weeks at the fairgrounds. Although the thought of adopting a little brother for Loki is so tempting, I think he needs to remain an only cat for awhile. Pets should not be impulse buys in my opinion since it's a long-term commitment. I'm not the love'em and leave'em type. I've been going back and forth on deciding what's best for Loki and it needs more time.

[carbs]
------
[ 3g ] cauliflower
-----
[ 14g ] half of a stuffed pepper
-----
[ 0g ] item

=====Total 0 carbs=====

2 comments:

  1. I keep wanting a little dog, but the commitment to a dog is a bit too much now. Maybe a partner for Miss Abby. I'm gonna go blog now!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, and I will read your post. :)

    ReplyDelete

I nearly always reply to comments. Check back if you are interested.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...