Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Last meal

My plan for making cauliflower breadsticks was interrupted yesterday when the oven decided it was time to die. It's been working fine for 12ish years so I guess it lasted a good while. But why? lol

After finally stopping its infernal death-knell of beeping I cleared the "FO" message which at first I thought said "FU". Yeah, well FU too oven!

Cro ordered a new range for us last night but it won't be delivered until Thursday of next week.

The display seems normal this morning so I may try using it to make stuffed peppers. If it dies again mid-bake I can always dice the peppers and finish the dish on the still-working stove-top.

It's late morning and I haven't eaten so I should probably nuke-rowave a serving of the roasted cauliflower that was the oven's final offering before all of the beeping began yesterday.

Here's a pic of the new recruit.



[carbs]
------
[ 0g ] none
-----
[ 14g ] half bell pepper stuffed with ground beef and cream cheese
-----
[ 14g ] half bell pepper stuffed with ground beef and cream cheese

=====Total 28 carbs=====

No comments:

Post a Comment

I nearly always reply to comments. Check back if you are interested.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...