Monday, June 1, 2015

smattering of topics

I've been absent from the blog for a goooooood while. A long while. I'm going to *try* to get going with the short daily journaling thing again.

So, kicking off the rust and looking back at how I began this thing in the first place…  I'm counting up what I ate today. I should probably have something more later but don't yet know what it will be. Maybe some roasted cauliflower and meat of some kind. Tracking the LC has always been good for me.

Game of Thrones was last night and I'm still on a GoT rush. Great episode. Cro and I have been watching the Hannibal television series and wow, it's also very good. We have just finished season two.

Freelance is still the name of my game. I love it and can't imagine going back to a 9-to-5 job.

I'm planning a week off to stay with mom sometime after Christmas… maybe a week of March 2016. Long-term planning but for those of you who freelance, you know we don't get regular vacation time.

Loki has matured into a happy and companionable office-cat. He sleeps most of the day but lets me know when it's time to stop. He is such a creature of routines.

Okay, posting this before I over-edit and put it off.

[carbs]
------
[ 3g ] a P3 (convenience pack of turkey, almonds and cheese)
-----
[ 19g ] tomato-basil soup
-----
[ 15g ] roasted cauliflower
[ 0g ] 4oz steak

=====Total 37 carbs=====


No comments:

Post a Comment

I nearly always reply to comments. Check back if you are interested.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...