Friday, June 19, 2015

Strange dreams and more talk of kittens

Strange dream… you know how sometimes you will dream that you go out and forget part of your clothing? Maybe your shoes, or your pants, lol. Well I dreamt that I went out with my gall bladder on the outside of my body… like maybe I forgot to tuck it in as people sometimes do their shirts into their jeans. But forgetting to tuck in an internal organ and having to hold it in my hands? In the dream it was flat and squarish so maybe it was actually my liver. I'm not sure what gall bladders look like. Very very odd.

But in less strange news, it's Friday!! And I got confirmation that a project I had recently quoted will be ready for me to begin soon. I also got a new client referral from people I worked with/knew at my old agency 9-5er. Awesome when I get new clients and especially when I get them from word of mouth.

And in kitten news (or not really news but interesting). A lady I used to work with has been fostering kittens for a good while. She reported on facebook that she has fostered 41 so far. Anyway, look at this little guy and his party-colored eyes. So cool.



[carbs]
------
[ 1g ] bullet-proof tea
-----
[ 4g ] 2 tuna patties
-----
[ 0g ] item

=====Total 0 carbs=====

2 comments:

  1. Is the mother cat or father cat a Van cat?

    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Van_cat

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooo, that the first I'd read about Turkish Van cats. Cool. I'm not sure about this kitten's parents since they are being fostered for a local Indianapolis shelter. Here's a link to pics of the brothers and sisters of this kitten on their foster mommy's facebook. https://www.facebook.com/allison.gearries/posts/10203642620340956?pnref=story

    ReplyDelete

I nearly always reply to comments. Check back if you are interested.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...