Friday, July 17, 2015

A B

A bee. :)

Cro came home while I was still drawing and said "Did you draw that freehand?" hehe, yeah I did. I had some photos to refer to so I would know the face parts from the butt parts, etc. but the sketching is all me. It's still awkward to draw with a stylus that is roughly the width of a Q-Tip (meaning I can't see precisely where the line is coming from) but It's getting easier I guess. I may invest in a stylus that uses a clear plastic ring to make contact with the iPad screen so I can see the point of contact.

learning to sketch on iPad - day 4

Friday! Woot! My big project timeline has been pushed back a couple of weeks. Good, because I can't deliver anything tomorrow when I still don't have access to the server where it is to be built.

[carbs]
------
[ 4g ] bullet-proof tea with unsweetened cocoa
-----
[ 10g ] 1/2 serving carbquik biscuit with small portion of stuffed pepper
-----
[ 1.75g ] 1/4 cup blackberries
[ 1g ] two small strawberries

=====Total 16.75 carbs=====

No comments:

Post a Comment

I nearly always reply to comments. Check back if you are interested.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...