Wednesday, July 1, 2015

a new start :: vroom vroom

July 1st. Today I'm officially back on the horse, meaning I am committed to stop being lax with my diet and will demand results.

I will give reports of weight change at the end of every week (like below). Yeah, it's a Wednesday so it's an odd day to begin, but oh well, we all have to start somewhere.

Today is the beginning of something beautiful! vroom vroom

______________________________________

July 4 :: Weight change for the week :: +/- 0
______________________________________


[carbs]
------
[ 1g ] bullet-proof tea
-----
[ 16g ] stuffed pepper
-----
[ 4g ] 2 tuna patties
[ 1 ] string cheese

=====Total 22 carbs=====

No comments:

Post a Comment

I nearly always reply to comments. Check back if you are interested.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...