Monday, July 27, 2015

a simple moment of Loki time

Busy day but Loki has already come over to me to say it's time to step away from the computer and tend to his kitty food. I love how he puts his paws on my knee, looks up at me as I am engrossed in the computer monitor and says "Mrreeooowwww". Sometimes he'll even say "Mreow-wow".

When I sit back and pat my chest he hopes right up in front of the keyboard and purrr purrr purrrs.

After petting him for a few moments I invite him to jump back down and I follow him into the kitchen. Lately his dry food will be near empty while his wet food is untouched (he is having a little wet-food protest in hopes that I'll give him some ham). So, I dump out the small portion of wet food and give him a fresh serving. No ham today, you spoiled kitty.

Okay, back to work.

[carbs]
------
[ 4g ] bullet-proof tea with Splenda-sweetened cocoa
-----
[ 4g ] bullet-proof tea with Splenda-sweetened cocoa
-----
[ 15g ] Dreamfield rotini with powdered cheese
[ 4g ] 1/2 oz cashews

=====Total 27 carbs=====

No comments:

Post a Comment

I nearly always reply to comments. Check back if you are interested.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...