Saturday, July 4, 2015

Happy 4th


The horse I've gotten back on is trotting along so far! Clippity clop and some weight did drop!

I'm taking half of the day as weekend and the other half to work more on those banner ads. I had planned to finish at least 3 of them yesterday and ended up not even finishing one. However! I was given a sample someone else did for them. They were hoping I could use it as influence because they like how the text is animated. The sample was an actual Flash file so I was able to see the code used and deconstruct how the animation was being made.

Since it's learning new stuff with only a sample but no instructor, it's slow going but also so cool (other than learning something new on deadline is crazy! lol). I am learning new techniques that I will be able to use on future projects. Also I am able to glean from actionscript code used. It's one of those "what is seen can't be unseen" situations but in a very good way!

Oh, I know, boring work talk. You can skip that last paragraph…  no you can't if you've already read it.  hehehe

One of our neighbors has a new car alarm. I think it's going to be going off lots tonight. 
*silence*
BOOM BOOM BOOM 
wah wah wah wah
WAH! WAH! WAH! WAH! 
blip blip 
*silence*
BOOM BOOM BOOM 
wah wah wah wah
WAH! WAH! WAH! WAH! 
blip blip 
*silence*

______________________________________

July 4 :: Weight change for the week :: -6
______________________________________

TOTAL :: -6
______________________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment

I nearly always reply to comments. Check back if you are interested.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...